Monday, September 10, 2012

Where in the World has my Brain left my Thoughts??


       Contact:   Email me!                                              Art Web Site:   TEXT

For the last three weeks, I have been in "Wanderland"- brain on vacation and thoughts
not in "sight" or head.  I found myself having to consciously jump-start my body to take
an action or generate an idea.  Is it the change in seasons, the upcoming trip to Boston to
see my Dad in his new Memory Unit, or maybe I need a thinking break?


Anyway, I found myself with nothing to say.  Aghast!!  Me without a thought or
idea?  I forced myself to take pictures, finish some digital drawings for a competition,
clean out my storage (to allow for more artwork if I can ever locate my brain) , and
talk to my animals. 


I hope to have something to expound upon soon.  I am writing a personal letter to my
brain to wake-up and return to work as I am greatly boring myself and probably my
friends, relatives, and anyone in close proximity.  


I will return to more pertinent, and hopefully more intelligent posting, as I persuade
my interior being to shake-off whatever is blocking up "the works".  I leave my
readers with three wonderful creatures I found at Dana Chodzko's home who exude
my perplexity of the moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment